Wonders: Stardate Wonders: Stardate

Oh my gosh this is adorable! I can't wait to see more!!! <3

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

LOL amazing. I love the animation and the voice actor. Also I tutelly saw those Hamtaro figurines on his entertainment center. ;)

Tee the Tree Tee the Tree

Oh yay, thank you for using my music! <3

Littleluckylink responds:

Thank you for providing such a great track to the NG audio portal!

The Company of Copperhill The Company of Copperhill

Being with you throughout this game and watching it grow in the 4 short days it was born it's really super impressive. =)
Played and beat it 3 separate times, the dialogue was dynamic and fun, the combat system was self explanatory and easy to use, and as usual the art was colorful and a pleasure to look at. You da bess! <3

PS- That soundtrack was the best soundtrack to anything ever. Whoever wrote it should get all the awards in the world. :P

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

From me to you!

=3 Warms my heart to know I was a part of this game. It's so difficult! But I have to admit, it was quite addictive! I couldn't put it down until I was finished. Well done! Thank you for considering me!

With love,
Mandi <3

Dress Up Geisha Dress Up Geisha

Dress Up Geisha

I liked it! The drawing style is beautiful, as are the usage of colors and graphics. Try to work on your eyes a little more. I felt that they were a bit lopsided. But other than that, this is very attractive to look at. Variety may help next time too, but really, what else can you put on a geisha besides a kimono?
I loved the hairstyles and hair pieces you can put on her too. The pixie bob was my favorite. Overall, lovely job and thank you for sharing it! Keep working hard!
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

Play - Hammer &amp;amp; Anvil Play - Hammer & Anvil

=) There's a lot of love in this song. A lot of love, but just a slight uncomfortable chill that makes it really interesting. I've honestly never heard a techno piece like this before, and I really like it. Thanks for sharing this with the world!!

Free2Play responds:

Thanks! Yeah it does have a weird style which is cool but I really lack control over my keys, style, writing, and my voice as well which I would like to ask you about sometime.

But thanks for the review!

Halloween Themes&amp;amp;Variations Halloween Themes&Variations

Oh man I love this! This style is so good, that classic dastardly silent film style jazzed up with spooky swing. Jesus I've got to watch out for you, when someone discovers you you'll be unstoppable.
That being said, have you heard of/played a game called Monaco? Their soundtrack is very similar and I love it just as much. Keep the good work coming! <3

Lumina33 responds:

Aaaawww thank you sooo much!! :D It's really motivating to see comments like these! :)
I've never heard of it, can I play it in a computer? I'm curious to hear the soundtrack! :D

Crystal Cave Crystal Cave

This is gorgeous! I really like your vibraphone ostonatto, it really gives it that ambiance of being surrounded by shiny stones. Very ethereal, nice and fluid. Can't wait to hear more. =)

Lumina33 responds: