Play - Hammer & Anvil Play - Hammer & Anvil

=) There's a lot of love in this song. A lot of love, but just a slight uncomfortable chill that makes it really interesting. I've honestly never heard a techno piece like this before, and I really like it. Thanks for sharing this with the world!!

Free2Play responds:

Thanks! Yeah it does have a weird style which is cool but I really lack control over my keys, style, writing, and my voice as well which I would like to ask you about sometime.

But thanks for the review!

Halloween Themes&Variations Halloween Themes&Variations

Oh man I love this! This style is so good, that classic dastardly silent film style jazzed up with spooky swing. Jesus I've got to watch out for you, when someone discovers you you'll be unstoppable.
That being said, have you heard of/played a game called Monaco? Their soundtrack is very similar and I love it just as much. Keep the good work coming! <3

Lumina33 responds:

Aaaawww thank you sooo much!! :D It's really motivating to see comments like these! :)
I've never heard of it, can I play it in a computer? I'm curious to hear the soundtrack! :D

Crystal Cave Crystal Cave

This is gorgeous! I really like your vibraphone ostonatto, it really gives it that ambiance of being surrounded by shiny stones. Very ethereal, nice and fluid. Can't wait to hear more. =)

Lumina33 responds:

Thank you so much :D I'm really glad you enoyed that song :D

Bend||Break - Vocals Bend||Break - Vocals

Such percussion skills! :'>
I really love the electronic sound, I've always envied people who can pull it off well. The chords are familiar and consistent without being redundant which is super important and you nailed it. Really good going on that!

RyeGuyHead responds:

I like how you bring up the familiarity of the chords. I feel like songwriters get into trouble sometimes when they start trying too hard to sound different. You should really just write out what feels good to you and leave it up to the other moving parts (dynamics, expression, construction/destruction, etc) to complete the piece.

Thanks for the review!

Arman┬ždragon 2 Arman┬ždragon 2

Your library/percussion skills are so goooood! Mine are suck, lol. Totally jelly! <3

Aphyrmehrius responds:

Thank you so much ! :)

Lonely Bard's Story Lonely Bard's Story

DemonLordSparta88: You know I'm the one who wrote this, right?

Phantasy Star 4 Boss Revamped Phantasy Star 4 Boss Revamped

I always liked this song

You did it justice! Phantasy Star IV was pretty much my entire childhood growing up so finding all these remixes all over Newgrounds is making me happy!

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

My god!

I've never heard of you before until just now, after hearing this song. It's been a very, very long time since I wrote a review on someone's work, and even longer since a song brought so many tears to my eyes. I can feel absolutely everything in these notes, in your voice, in the words... I'm speechless. Stay strong, okay? I know I have no idea who you are, but I'm so sorry for your loss!

Landslide- Cayler Landslide- Cayler

Beautiful

Hey Cayler, it's been a while

As a musical review this is an absolutely beautiful rendition of this song; I think it's the first time I ever heard a man sing it, and I don't think anyone else could have done it better. You have just the right smooth gentle voice for it. The piano placing the guitar was also a good idea! Absolutely wonderful.
On a personal note, this song always gets me. I'm the youngest member of my family, and the day I graduated my mother and I celebrated at this little karaoke place we always love to go to. She decided to sing this song, and about halfway through it she suddenly realized the gravity of the lyrics, now completely identifying with them as she realized that that was the day I was officially grown up. Immediately she began to tear up, and as she continued to sing they just continued to fall. It was a really touching moment to me, and hearing this song stirs those memories. Don't ever stop singing okay?

~ Mandi

Cayler responds:

I'm glad that songs holds so much meaning for you and that you like my rendition of it. And don't u worry, I'll never stop singing, unless of course I get in an accident and lose my voice box or something. lol

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

I'm not one for writing reviews...

But this was incredible. The chord progressions were just enchanting, and I loved the backwards effect you used near the middle. Hauntingly beautiful!