Wonders: Stardate Wonders: Stardate

Oh my gosh this is adorable! I can't wait to see more!!! <3

Day in the Life of: scp95 Day in the Life of: scp95

LOL amazing. I love the animation and the voice actor. Also I tutelly saw those Hamtaro figurines on his entertainment center. ;)

Tee the Tree Tee the Tree

Oh yay, thank you for using my music! <3

Littleluckylink responds:

Thank you for providing such a great track to the NG audio portal!

Special Delivery Ep 2 Special Delivery Ep 2

DFJSDIFJIDGJIDFGDSHFSDUGHSD

OH MY GOD I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER I WANT TO SNIFF YOUR KLEENEXES AND GET YOUR DNA AND MAKE LITTLE CLONE BABIES OF YOU OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGWTFBBQ IM NOT CREEPY AT ALL!!!@!#!@$@#@!11@!$!1One

Seriously though, great working with you this year Nick. It's been awesome.

~ Teh Mandeh <3

NickJS responds:

Awwww, I want to make clone babies of you, too Mandi.

The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

Perfect rendition!

You know, I wrote the script to this commercial and begged Rod (Vago) to voice act it out for me! The animation is very close to what I was thinking while I wrote it to be honest. XD
Perfectly demented, just the way I wanted it to be! Rod and I are proud.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Hahahaha!

Funny, Nick. =) Told you I'd watch this! Really messed up song, wherever did you dig it up? I kind of like it...!

NickJS responds:

Glad you like it, one of my friends played it for me once, and it kind of stuck with me.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Beautiful!

This was an amazing interpretation from the traditional German fairytale. It's so good to see it like this; everyone else seems to have forgotten about it. The animation and visuals, as they always are, were stunning, and I really don't think you could have done a better job. Simply beautiful.

Special Delivery Ep 1 Special Delivery Ep 1

Yay Nick!

How exciting! I finally got to see the finished draft! <3
My god, this was even better than I thought it was going to be! Even though I knew everything that was going to happen, the delivery (no pun intended) was just perfect! There were parts that made me laugh out loud even though I had that script memorized. This really has me hyped up for the series; seriously. I can't wait to work with you again, man.

NickJS responds:

Thanks! But hopefully the next one won't take another ten months to make...

Narrator's 2nd Love Story Narrator's 2nd Love Story

Heeheehee!

It was even funnier than the script! ^_^ Lovely teamwork, as usual, ja? Ja. Well-done lad. <3

samsonloftin responds:

Thanks, and thank you for voicing in this much appreciated! :D

Teh ZeldaM4J0R4 Teh ZeldaM4J0R4

XD Oh my god.

I only gave it such a high rating because it made me laugh. But that's about it. I think maybe you should try to work on the artwork and study the characters just a bit better, you can make something out of this. Good luck.
LadyArsenic <3

LoveShineHero responds:

Shove you vagina up a sky rockeereeeeeeeeeeeet